I am a pretty simple person, so I don't really like to over pack things. Even in my bag that I use daily there's not so much going on.
This is my second delivery and I just want to bring to the hospital things that I really need.
These are the essentials that I will be bringing to the hospital
- Underwear and nursing bra
- Breast Pads, because your milk will be over flowing and it;s not cool to take pictures with a whole wet area at your breasts.
- Comfi pyjamas with buttons so you can easly breast feed your new born.
- Towels, I delivered in Indonesia at this hospital and it felt like I was in a hotel they changed my towels everyday. But now I am in Holland for my second delivery, I don't think they will provide towels for me.
- Some oil to relax, I will be bringing minyak telon, it's a minty oil from Indonesia for babies but I just love the smell, I can't live without it.
- Comfortable clothes for when your leaving the hospital. I will be wearing a cotton dress with a long cardigan and stokkings. I will not be wearing jeans because your vagina will hurt after delivery. So I prefer to not wear tight pants near my vagina area.
- Pads for after the labor it's a must, the hospital will provide you some, but it's always good to bring your own.
- Your basic toilet needs, like toothpaste, brush, shower gell etc.
- A lil a bit of make up, because you do want to look good on pictures, I am not going to wear foundation but a concealer for the eyes can do miracles.
For the baby
For the new born I will be bringing,
- 5/6 infant body suits, 3 short sleeves and 3 long sleeve body suits
- 3 new born kind of pyjamas
- 4 pair of socks
- 2 pair of cute outfit for leaving the hospital
- a new born ski jacket, because this baby will be born in January and it's really cold this time of the year. So better wrap my baby really good
- 2 swaddle blackets
- Nursing blanket, so when guests are coming over and you need to breastmilk your baby they won't see your hugemunges breasts.
- Some hydrofyl towels
- Diapers, hospital will provide diapers for the baby. But I just bring mine just in case
- Wet tissues
- Car Seat is a must
- Warm blanket for the baby.
These are what I am going to bring, please comment or connect with me to share with me.